Training Program Title
OHDSI Part 1 - OMOP Common Data Model, ATLAS, & Cohorts
CTSA Hub Administered
Training Program Description
What is the OMOP Common Data Model (CDM)?
This talk was presented as part of The Odyssey of OHDSI: Using Health Care Data for Research. You will learn how data are represented by vocabularies in the OMOP CDM and how to use the ATLAS toolset to define cohorts. Presented by Christian Reich, MD, PhD, Real World Analytics Solutions, IQVIA
Digital Commons Disciplines
Cost to Access
Data Management and Informatics
- Relate key OMOP CDM and vocabulary principles to PHDSI’s standardization process
- Define cohorts, conduct cohort studies, or develop patient-level prediction models using OHDSI tools
- Identify and access educational and other resources needed to become more fully proficient at using these tools in your research work.
- Navigate OMOP CDM and vocabularies to define populations and outcomes.
- Discuss the structure of the OMOP CDM and how the OHDSI community uses it to support observational research.
Clinical Research Professionals (other than PI)