Submission Guidelines for Assessments
Users who have created a Bepress account may submit materials to the DIAMOND collection. Submitted items will be reviewed by the DIAMOND editorial board before being published to the site. Please allow 72 hours for materials to be published.
How to Create an Account
Contributors will need to create a bepress account before adding a submission to the DIAMOND collection.
1. From the DIAMOND collection homepage, click the My Account link that appears in the navigation bar at the top of the page
2. Click the Sign Up link on the login screen.
3. Enter the requested information, including your preferred email address, first and last name, and password.
4. Click Create Account.
If you have questions, please contact the DIAMOND group system administrator at .
Information to Provide When Submitting a Training or Assessment Item
The DIAMOND collection includes an easy-to-use submission tool. There are a limited number of required fields, as well as additional fields that are optional for you to complete. Remember that the more information you provide, the easier it will be for users to find your training or assessment offerings.
The following items are required for submissions:
- The title of the submission
- The electronic format of your file, or hyperlink to your file
- A description of the training or assessment item being submitted (up to 250 words)
- A list of keywords (up to 10)
- Confirmation that the item is publicly available (yes or no)
- Confirmation of any cost associated with the item (yes or no)
- The delivery method of the item (in-person, online, combination of online and in-person, or other)
- Target learners (select all that apply: PIs, CRPs, MDs, graduate or professional degree students, post-doctoral scholars, community partners, or other)
- Learning level (fundamental, skilled, advanced)
How to Revise Your Submission
Contributors who have created a bepress account may revise or update items they have submitted to the collection.
1. Login to your bepress account. Click on My Account.
2. Scroll to Training Materials and click on the Manage Trainings link.
3. In the State box, select Posted from the drop down menu.
4. Click on the title of the training that you want to update or revise.
5. On the left side of the screen, click on Revise Training..
6. Make any revisions or updates that are needed, then click Submit at the bottom of the form.
If you have questions about updating or revising your submission, please contact the system administrator at .